All Exhibitors (Artists, Vendors, etc.) must read and agree to these.
- All Exhibitors (including, but not limited to, artists, featured talent, food trucks, guests, tabletop exhibitors, and vendors) and their staff are responsible for adhering to the Convention Rules and Weapons Policy posted online at pdx.WasabiCon.com/policies
- The assignment of Artist Alley and Vendor space will be solely at the discretion of Green Mustard Entertainment management. While we will do our best to accommodate Vendor placement requests, we cannot guarantee a specific space.
- We will attempt to notify you of your booth number and/or space assignment prior to the event along with load-in location and instructions. Exhibitor packets containing wristbands and any other pertinent paperwork will be available for pickup before the event begins.
- Your Exhibitor space will be considered confirmed upon receipt of full payment. Partial payments and verbal agreements do not constitute a confirmed space or guarantee of any kind.
- Any cancellations must be received in writing no later than forty-five (45) days in advance of the event. A fee of $100 will be charged for any cancellations. All cancellation requests must be made no later than fourteen (14) calendar days prior to the start of an event. All fees (partial or complete) are non-refundable after that point. All refunds will be sent via U.S. Mail or via our online ticketing system within forty-five (45) days after the conclusion of the event.
- Load in, set up, and breakdown times for exhibitors (artists, vendors, etc.) are strictly enforced. Load in typically takes place the day before the convention in order to manage access to the loading dock. For 2-3 day conventions, you will not be permitted to load in the first day of the event, so please plan accordingly. Load in of single (1) day events is permitted the morning prior to opening. All exhibitors are required to be open and operational during the provided Exhibitors Hall hours which may differ from the publicly posted hours.
- Bootleg merchandise (aka “grey market goods” or any and all unlicensed products and reproductions of any kind) including but not limited to imports, weapons, costumes, accessories and all products containing trademarked properties are not authorized for sale in any any Green Mustard Entertainment event area featuring Exhibitors.
- WasabiCon’s events are designed to be family friendly and appropriate for all ages. Any merchandise or material that exceeds a PG-13 rating should not be on clear display or easily accessible by attendees without assistance.
- Exhibitors agree that no weapon or adult material shall be purchased by or handled by any person below the legal age of 18. You are responsible for furnishing adequate information to Green Mustard Entertainment as to the proper removal of a weapon or adult material from the convention after purchase.
- Green Mustard Entertainment reserves the right to revoke or refuse any application, deny access to, and/or remove Exhibitors from the event at any time.
- Green Mustard Entertainment is not responsible for losses due to theft, damage, fire, acts of nature, acts of God, or other causes.
- You are responsible for providing your own insurance, and neither Green Mustard Entertainment nor the hotel/convention center/event venue will be responsible for obtaining insurance for you, your company, or your employees.
- It is your responsibility to collect, report, and pay sales tax and/or fees according to federal, state, county and city regulations. Information and forms can be found online at the Oregon Department of Revenue website.
- All exhibitors and their staff must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- All businesses must be owned and operated by an adult (18 years old or older.) The owner-operator is responsible for their staff adhering to Oregon labor laws. For details, please visit the Oregon Bureau of Labor & Industries website.
- Every Vendor space comes with two (2) Vendor badges. An additional Vendor Badge can be purchased per booth (at the event during load in) for a discounted rate. Details are available on the Vendor Registration form.
- Additional processing fees may apply if you pay for your space online (via Tixr).
- These policies are updated regularly, so please check back prior to the event for any changes.